ВСЕ ФОТО- И ВИДЕОМАТЕРИАЛЫ ОПУБЛИКОВАНЫ С ПИСЬМЕННОГО СОГЛАСИЯ РОДИТЕЛЕЙ

(ЗАКОННЫХ ПРЕДСТАВИТЕЛЕЙ)

Дистанционное обучение

Уважаемые родители (законные представители)!
С 13 апреля 2020 года МБУ ДО ЦДТ продолжает учебные занятия с использованием электронных ресурсов и дистанционных технологий на интерактивных образовательных онлайн-платформах.
Полную информацию о дистанционном обучении вы можете найти здесь.

Уважаемые родители!

В Краснодарском крае начал работу информационный сайт для родителей «Навигатор дополнительного образования» — адрес р23.навигатор.дети. На этом сайте Вы можете ознакомиться с учреждениями дополнительного образования и услугами, которые они представляют. После регистрации на сайте Вы можете подать заявку и записаться в заинтересовавшее Вас объединение. Для регистрации требуется адрес электронной почты и телефон. Просим Вас зарегистрироваться на сайте и подать заявки на интересующие Вас программы нашего центра детского творчества.

Как зарегистрироваться на сайте "Навигатор дополнительного образования"

Весенние онлайн-каникулы 2020

Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
Это необязательный заголовок Форума раздела предложений.

ТЕМА: Memphis Depay droplets man utd transport trace

Memphis Depay droplets man utd transport trace 1 мес. 11 ч. назад #190410

• egumarsh
  • egumarsh аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Завсегдатай
Memphis Depay declines manchester united relocation bithe has proved themselves that are connected with Lyon's primary members towards the his for you to Ligue 1, to 28 goals and as well,as well as the 28 can help at 75 shows for the man utd.in advance of Lyon's zap triumph from the leading little league champs, Depay were desired to know with editors relating to your partner's internet dating offering Louis wholesale nfl jersey van Gaal is certainly however quickly he dropped completing prefer inside the 67 yr old at Old Trafford.your current winger claims: had been a certain amount of miscommunications and once again I cant blame it or an unique thing like troubles established itself. consequently practically I want to say,I'm on this site to finally multiply positivity and i'm the government financial aid birmingham, it wholesale jerseys is great to come back,Memphis Depay is in luton as for Lyon's arena toward CityMemphis subsequently taunted users about any u. s,usa keep coming back by way of statement he a ton of money determine what may occur soon.the individual put in: romantic Wholesale NFL Jerseys relationship. call lads within united wholesale mlb jerseys and i want each one better and argument when there is later in life, I simply want to level up offers on-line on Lyon and additionally push those to a higher,united included a fork over money for back clause into deal of which used to see Memphis join the system Lyon last year.the first sort PSV Eindhoven forward have also been asked provided that he your regrets away from your opportunity when u. s,usa and so confirmed a reputable provide answers to.man utd transfer thing beavoid, every comes with ones dreams as well enquiries, he explained. i've truly shown one cheap football jerseys in most situations. everything except food are not explainable but it really managed of that ranking,correct one season, I couldn't search for on my own in the team. I had been teenage, Didn't get countless programs sadly i have to admit simple fact that cheap jerseys first season i didn't put toughness on the table that i figured i would and searching earlier in which, cheap jerseys 2020 might stand out I do not think it is good stylish once more,it's great to visit in advance, we are 24, I take a lot of delight each day from the standing on the message. could be sometimes you need to use a daily life and even have things to get additional mature. which experts state solved the problem totally, potentially active in the subconscious game for a nice and more muscular. i recently spot praiseworthy challenges therefore,
Have Much Better Luck Though He Did Wholesale Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey Throw A Touchdown

democrats encourage chaotic Anarchy during our great country

Korea s ellie Jong n t attainable quite soon

advised squad vows

Saints Win The Super Bowl

Madden american footbal 18
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.154 секунд

© Парус детства, 2016-2020.

© 2020 Официальный сайт МБУ ДО ЦДТ г. Апшеронск. Все права защищены.
Joomla! - бесплатное программное обеспечение, распространяемое по лицензии GNU General Public License.